Why we are different
- The care support team is comprised of members from different fields of care and medicine these include social care, nursing and physiotherapy.
- Our organisation is very hands-on and has a culture of being personable with clients and staff.
- Our care management team has many years of experience in developing people with learning disability and have a good understanding of their potential and therefore are able to help them meet their personal goals.
- As a non-for profit organisation we are not profit driven and therefore are able to put quality of care at the core of what we do.
- The organisation is constantly seeking innovative ways to better the lives of the vulnerable members of our society.