Our Vision & Values
- To deliver a high standard of training for those serving the community. CTRC’s training will be viewed as the benchmark for other providers to follow.
- To provide a model of care that is holistic, flexible and accessible.
- To adopt a person-centred approach that listens to and addresses the complexity of needs that each individual brings.
- To care for vulnerable adults in a safe environment
- To encourage lifestyle changes and personal development to our service users
- To provide short breaks and supported living accommodation.
- To promote employment opportunities that will enrich personal lifestyles to enable our service users to become valued citizens.
- To provide a service that is specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and reproducible.
- We believe good quality care encompasses the emotional, physical and social well-being of the learning disabled person, which is what we strive for.
- We believe that family and friends play an integral and irreplaceable role in supporting the emotional and social well-being of the person with a learning disability.
- We believe is our responsibility to provide a care service that delays the need for admission to residential care and thus keep the user in the community for as long as they desire.
- We believe that clients should have control over their own lives and make informed decisions that are important to them.