Background and History
CTRC (community training and Respite care) is a not-for-profit organisation known as a community interest company limited by guarantee.
This means 100% of profits are invested into the community.
The enterprise was created out of a need for a support provider that supports learning disabled people to reach their personal and professional aspirations, whatever they may be, through the use of person-centred-planning.
At current we provide services to learning disabled people in the following areas:
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- London Borough of Hounslow
- London Borough of Hillingdon.
- Other regions including, Surrey and other parts of Greater London.
CTRC CIC is registered on a number of care directories these include the west London alliance and NHS choices websites.
- In June 2011 CTRC Community Interest Company was registered at Companies House
- In July 2011 the company Interest welcomed its first Trustee
- In December 2011 the company was granted a registration with the Care Quality Commission
- In January 2012 the company welcomed its first client
- In February 2013 the company had its first regulatory inspection and passed all standards set.
- In February 2014 the company moved its head office to Bentinck Court, West Drayton
- In October 2014 the company’s end of year accounts showed that it was operating a viable business
- In June 2015 the company launched its assisted holiday service in Centre Parcs UK
- In July 2015 the company secured National Lottery funding through the BIG Potential fund